Hey Everyone, we have a fantastic recipe from Ed from Everyday Living in the PNW today....enjoy!!!!
This is a recipe that is always in my back pocket on nights that we just don't feel like cooking. It is only a few ingredients and is so good Mel and I crave it all the time.
First you boil the egg noodles. Strain out the water and pour into a casserole dish. Any dish that fits 8 ounces of cooked egg noodles will do. Add the mushroom soup, tuna, and cheese and mix. Bam!
You pop it in the oven and you are done. When I said easy, I meant it. Takes 25 minutes to cook all the way through, but it is worth it.
Easy Tuna Casserole Recipe
Recipe Type: Dinner
- 8 ounce package of Egg Noodles
- 1 7 ounce can of Tuna
- 1 cup of Frozen Peas
- 2 10 3/4 ounce cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup of Onion
- 3 cups of Cubed Cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Boil Egg Noodles following instructions on bag
- Strain out noodles and add to casserole dish
- Mix all ingredients together
- After 10 minutes pull out dish and stir
- Bake for another 15 minutes