Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas Crafts From The Past

Hi Guys,

Mel from Mellywood's Mansion here and I'm kicking off this series "Tis the Season" and I'm sharing some of my past Christmas posts.


It can be hard finding spare crafting time around the holidays, so I thought I would share some really quick crafts. Just click the pictures to go to the tutorial.



I love to  wear crazy accessories at Christmas. I made this very simple hair clip for my girls using small size baubles.


Last year Max, my baby, wasn't ready for candy advents so I made this super quick baby advent for him.


Using the same method I made a more adult version by getting Jules some fancy beer.




These no sew Santa sacks were a huge hit with the kids. I think they're rather cute, although not all of them turned out this well. If you need a laugh head over.


I hope you enjoyed some of my quick crafts and you've been inspired to crank out a few this Christmas.

Here's to the holidays!

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

5 comments:

  1. I'm headed over there. So many great projects to be reminded of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all Mel...but I'm drawn to the beer one..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great holiday projects Mel! I loved them all, but the Santa sacks are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the projects, Mel! The No Sew Santa Sack is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love the Santa sack...hmmm now you've reminded me! Great start to our new series Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete