Sunday, November 24, 2013

'Tis the Season - Christmas Goodies.....

Hey Everyone,

I hope you're all getting ready for Christmas, we've started crafting already!!!

Today I wanted to show you a few ideas that double not only as Christmas goodies for your family but also as gifts for friends and neighbours...

All so simple and so fun... Just click on the image to take you to the tutorial.


My husband's Grandmother passed this biscuit recipe down to me when I got married. It has to be the easiest biscuit recipe ever but be warned, it makes heaps!!! And they are gobbled up really quick too! We like to give away batches as gifts and the kids love to decorate them..

http://www.northshoredays.com/2012/12/grandmas-german-biscuits.html


Last year, my kids and I made these hearts - so quick and child friendly! A lovely gift on anyone's tree.
http://www.northshoredays.com/2012/12/glitter-heart-decorations.html


We also whipped up these easy glitter balls. The kids personalised theirs while I made a few simple ones. Great to share with friends and family alike.
http://www.northshoredays.com/2012/12/glitter-ball-decorations.html

If you like to make jewelry then this Sweet Snowman Pendant is just the ticket for the holidays. You can also whip up a pair of earrings or even a few beaded ornaments....
 http://inspirationcafeic.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/sweet-snowman-pendant-necklace.html

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you try a few of these ideas this year.

Please join us again next week for the next installment of our 'Tis The Season series...


Take care


9 comments:

  1. mmm the cookies look fantastic but I have to make the snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snowman is so so easy hun. The kids are already reminding me about the biscuits lol xxx

      Delete
  2. These are all so precious! That snowman necklace is just stunning, Nat!! And those cookies look tantalizing,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. The necklace was so easy and fun to make. Cookies are yum especially since I only ever make them at Christmas.

      Delete
  3. I super love that snowman!!! And those ornaments are so fun and look like even the youngest child could have fun making them!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I collect snowmen, so that pendant is super cool in my book! And can you please pass the plate of cookies...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now I want one of those cookies! Yumm! I love all of your projects Nat...but that snowman necklace is just still adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you hunni. Wish I could make those cookies with you.. they smell like Christmas to me xxx

      Delete
  6. Going to check out your biscuit recipe. I need those in my mouth right now!! I love your kid friendly projects (so pretty) and that snowman necklace is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete