Wednesday, May 22, 2013

National Strawberry Month


Hi Everyone,

It's Mary again, from Sweet Little Bluebird!
Just stopping by the Cafe to share a quick and easy summer recipe!

Since May is National Strawberry Month in the States, 
I wanted to share a great wrap that is loaded 
with strawberries and is out of this world yummy!  
It's a party in your mouth good!
................................

Tortilla 
+
Peanut Butter
+
Strawberries
+
Banana
+
Bacon
+
Toasted Pecans
+
Honey
______________________

= DELICIOUS



Add as much of each ingredient as you like, 
wrap 'er up and enjoy!  Your mouth will thank you!

Thanks so much for visiting the Cafe!
Cheers!

14 comments:

  1. Mary, that combination is just so crazy I want to try it! Bacon makes everything better, right? It's almost a trick...looks like dessert...but filling enough to be lunch! Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds crazy, Danni, but trust me.....mmm, mmm good!!! I have it for lunch! :)

      Delete
  2. I think I'm going to like this. Anything with bacon is delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I hope you try it, I know you'll love it!

      Delete
  3. Ummmmmm...bacon? :) Wow. This is exactly what the hubby would want to eat. Gotta try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the ingredients, but never in a million years would I have thought to put them all together. I have to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tuula, I hope try this wacky combo...it's surprisingly delicious!

      Delete
  5. My mouth is watering! I make this sandwich all the time but not with strawberries.
    I'll definitely be adding them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina - you're going to love the strawberries :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my, strawberries-my favorite fruit; peanut butter-my favorite food; toasted pecans-my favorite snack, what can I say, this looks delightful, I can't wait to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy...YAY to all your favorites! I know you'll love this combo in a wrap!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness - how yummy!!!! Gotta try this especially with bacon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't steered wrong...yet ;) I know you'll love it!

      Delete