Sunday, May 5, 2013

Recipes From Our Heritage Link Party - FEATURES

Happy Sunday Everyone...

Firstly, we want to say thank you to everyone who linked up and everyone who visited. We have had so much fun this week!

Secondly, let us just tell you how difficult it was to choose a favorite. All are awesome and it was so interesting to read all your special recipes!

So we each chose 2 recipes, a savory and a sweet....here are our choices

Mary's Picks:


Mel's Picks


Heather's Picks


Natalie's Picks


Danni's Picks

The Most Viewed Link: 
Link No 23
Mexican Chocolate Buttermilk Poundcake - Yesterfood


Congrats on being featured and don't forget to grab a button from our sidebar.



Be sure to pop into the Cafe tomorrow to see the first post of the new series....

xxx

 Nat, Mary, Heather, Danni and Mel

 *Please remember if pinning any of the recipes to always pin from the original source!

13 comments:

  1. I've pinned so many of these recipes to try that I should gain a good 20 lbs. Thanks for the feature. I'm honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature, ladies and especially to Mel who picked my Malva Pudding ! Have a lovely Sunday {and remember our huge weekly Social Media Link Up have just started}

    http://withablast.blogspot.com/2013/05/lets-get-social-sunday-19.html

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun to see such a variety of international recipes!! Pinned a bunch and can't wait to try them. Thank you for the feature, and Congrats, again on your first link party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! All the features look so tasty! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature and an awesome link party. There were so many yummy recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature! It makes me smile seeing Mr. Clucky up there. I can't wait to try some of the others! :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Mexican Chocolate Buttermilk Pound Cake! You had an amazing first party- thank you!! :)

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very much for the feature! It was such a fun party!! There were a lot of fabulous recipes that I'll definitely be trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic group of features, you guys! So cool to see these beloved, personal recipes getting some love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your features are making my mouth water. I wish anyone of these talented ladies were my neighbor :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the feature ladies! I seem to be in good company as all of these recipes look yummy and interesting :)

    Thanks for making my donairs one of your choices Heather!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi girls!
    I am sooo glad that you liked my grape mermelade :)
    If you ever wish to make some, and perhaps can't find any grapes - I will send you some :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you sooo much for featuring my lemon pudding poke cake here at the Cafe!! I'm so honored. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete